On April 29, 2008, the National Development and Reform Commission in 2008 the 31st announcement stipulated that, the agrochemicals product production authorization certificate must not to transfer, must not have for the non-card enterprise generation of processing product; when a legitimate agrochemicals processing enterprise OEM with proclaimed the certificate same product, it must put on records in the local provincial level agrochemicals department responsible for the work . This stipulation contains the following six stipulations.
1.The agrochemicals product production authorization certificate mustn’t transfer to other enterprises to use or
to use in other products;
2. The request processing enterprise and the OEM enterprise must both already be the National Development and
Reform Commission fixed point agrochemicals enterprise;
3. The request processing enterprise and the OEM enterprise must obtain the OEM product legitimately with the
agrochemicals production authorization certificate and the agrochemicals registration certificate (or agrochemicals
temporary registration certificate), and carries out the same product standard, namely generation of processing
product has the same “three certification”;
4. The “three certification” of the request processing enterprise and the OEM enterprise's OEM product should
in the term of validity, any side any certificate expired then the generation of processing contract also terminated;
5. When the request processing enterprise or the OEM enterprise application receives or exchanges for the OEM
product authorization certificate (or agrochemicals production certificate), the scene examination in this enterprise,
this enterprise must have the corresponding working condition and the control system;
6. The OEM enterprise must have put on records in the local provincial level agrochemicals department responsible
for this work .